Saturday, July 21, 2007

X-Ray and Doc report

I went to my first follow-up appt yesterday Friday. Had an X-Ray. There is some fluid in the plural cavity(not inside lungs), and my doc is ok with the amount. Doesn't want to see more than that. I can feel the fluid when I'm laying down, this surprised her. She also said she's never had anyone in pain this long......lucky me.

I'm still on narcotics, waiting long periods of time in between and taking lower doses, but, still on them. So if I'm in a conversation with you and I forget what we're talking about midsentance, don't think I'm not paying attention, just on drugs. Please pray I will be able to get enough pain releif with tylenol and ibuprofin so I can stop taking the percacet. I took extra strength tylenol yesterday to see if I was ready for the switch, unfortunately, it wasn't strong enough, and I have to wait the 4 hours before I can take the strong stuff, since it also has tylenol in it.

My kids had a wonderful time at Jungle Kamp this week. Thank you all who participated in making this happen, and for those that made it happen for my kids, driving them to/from. Lawrence, Lori. This was a biggie, very fun thing for them. a BIG THANK YOU to Grammie for all the child care she has been doing. She took Silas every morning and then the boys when they came back from Kamp at 1p, till Lawrence got home.

I do know this phase of life is in the finnishing phase, just lingering on a bit. I will be keeping my own kids next week, so a bit scary, since I won't be able to check out and nap any time I want. A bit afraid of changing a poopy diaper:-0 Lots of stretching, moving about for that.

Come hang out with us next week! Play in our yard, we've got a fun pool, sprinklers.

No comments: