Sunday, July 29, 2007

Not for everyone

If you don't want to hear about my fertility, skip the following paragraph.

I began my period the Sunday afternoon before my Monday surgery. Very disturbing to me, good thing I've had 3 babies already, as modesty was a luxury I was not able to afford. I warned you, not for the fainthearted. Today is beginning the 6th week since then. I am just into my fertitity yesterday and today. I find that fascinating. I do normally have long periods, but this takes the cake! May be you medical types and those otherwise gifted in these types of deductions are not surprised by this. A major shock to the body, staves off fertility. All I can say is fascinating, captivating, compelling, engrossing, gripping, and intriguing. That's for you cerebral types:) Now I have only had 2 periods so far since my fertility returned after having Silas (brag, brag...), so who knows the impact this has. I'm thinking minimal, although Silas has picked up his nursing since I've been back, I just don't think he's getting much.

No comments: