Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Prayer really works. Things are coming around for our family. The kids have been going to Jungle Kamp at our church this week. They were excited about bringing money for offering because it is going toward buying a cow for a family in India, for milk, and when it has a calf, they will share or be able to sell it to help another family. How wonderful to have kids who care about another family enough to be excited to bring the money they have. Caleb earns a penney per weed with a root, and he brought his $$ for the offering. Today however, he's very excited about earning more money so he can slime Miss Connie and Pastor Paul.

I'm feeling better, that's nice, very vigilent with the fat though which is a challenge. Rather just skip eating...but the docs and a couple of people have warned against not getting the food and protien I need. I had a scare for the last 3 days. I ate 'lean' ground turkey. Didn't read the label. Not the same as chicken breasts. I could feel the gurgling as I breathed. Just a small amount, but, I freaked out in the middle of the night last night, thinking about another stay in the hospital........leaving Silas and the other boys again... asking for even more help from you all, and those that don't read the blog too.

But, God is so good, I don't feel the gurgling sensation any longer. I have my follow-up appointment to remove stitches, have an X-ray, talk about the pathology report.

For next week, I need people to come over and hang out with us. I'm not yet totally autonomous, although I am able to do much more than before. If you are available to hang out with us, play in the pool(large extreemly fun kiddie pool). Morning shift, afternoon shift, let me know:) Gotta let Lawrence get back to work full time. His boss has been extremely accomodating. Such a blessing. Need to respect and give Lawrence back to Air Systems.

No comments: