Sunday, July 22, 2007

Why must I be continually reminded how tenuous life is? My front chest tube site is questionable right now. It was dry and closed, and now is open and not dry, not leaking or anything, but now I am worried. It does hurt, wait and see, and lots of antibiotic ointment for now. I just left a message for the on call doc to see at what point I should pay attention, and what if any actions need to happen. I keep thinking and saying the worst is behind me and it's just cake and healing now, but I get scared with things like this now.

Lawrence goes back to work tomorrow. I'm anxious about this also. The way it is when you've had a baby, and your husband goes back to work and you are left with the kids. I'm hopeful that it will just get back to normal, pre-flight jitters.

Please pray not only for my anxious heart to be helped in peace by God, but for my health to go to a new normal, better than before, ASAP!

Also please pray for my cousin Todd. He's in Africa right now, very sick, probably with Malaria. He is on an IV with a coctail of malaria drugs. He seemed to respond to this at last report. Praying he is healed soon.

No comments: