Thursday, July 19, 2007

Turned a corner yesterday. I am not feeling the pain as intensely as I was. I didn't take any percacet during the night. I did take some before going to bed. Usually I wake up after 5 hours feeling very stiff, and a little torqued. I still have nerve pain, this is a strange sensation accross my back and front. Similar to a sunburn, but different.

------a few hours later---------

I was getting a glimpse at the future. Had some pain develope during the morning. It's ok, now I know I will be getting back to normal pretty soon. Thanks for your continued prayers for healing.

Also, please keep praying for harmony for the boys. Things seem to be getting more normal with me being home. Some signs shoing up at night, but with time, things will go back to a normal pace, better than before! One cool side effect of the pain and possibly the medication, I can't yell.... I am learning to speak in a quiet tone and seeing how the boys react. Silas especially doesn't like a raised voice even. Learning:) I'm seeing that it is mostly just getting attention that I have yelled in the past. Thinking of possible solution for that. Now you all get a real personal glimpse into my home.

No comments: