Friday, May 04, 2007

New information coming soon`

Long time since there has been any news. I have been turned over to the chest department, Hahaha, at UCSF. They have all types on this team, Radiologits, Surgeons, etc... I'm waiting for a call from them now to have a meeting to discuss next step. Sounds like they'll push another biopsy. I want to get as much info as possible, and if the eventual outcome of this mass is to be removed, then, why put me under for a biopsy, let's just get it out. Unless they give me extremely compelling reasons otherwise, my desire is to have a pet-scan, then remove this thing. The petscan can see cancer, so that sounds good to me. Again, I'll listen to hear if there are compelling reasons otherwise. Please pray for discernment and wisdom as I hear the foreign language of Dr's, and that they would see me as a human and God would grant me favor in their eyes, to spend the time to be sure I understand, not rush...

So, until next time..........That's all folks.

2 comments:

Dianna Boyd said...

I am trying to write to you just signed up with google.

diannamagoo2@yahoo.com

Dianna Boyd said...

Trying to let you know that your dad gets a little confused. The last he told me is he did not got email. I am going to ask him again if he got your info on blog. I am tired of asking him what is going on with you. You are such a darling. I am so glad to know you even if you weren't your father's daughter. It is good that your mom is able to help out.
LOve Di