Friday, May 11, 2007

Back in the saddle again

I now have an actual real appointment with a pulmanologist. I was called finally by UCSF chest department with the phone number to where she thought was a better fit. Department of Thorasic Oncology. (Thorasic=chest area).

12n, 25 May is my appointment, fit in as an overbooking. This doc is located in the Cancer center at UCSF Mt Zion. So ominous sounding, but that's where I want to be,with people who know which end is up, familiar with masses of all types. Please continue to pray for God to grant me favor in the doc and staff to go the extra mile. To see me as a human, a woman, mother, wife.....

Please pray for this mass to schrivel like a raisin with every breath of air I take. Life will be removed from this 'information packet' and transfered to me and my new life in Christ.

No comments: