Monday, April 23, 2007

Prayer requests

Current prayer needs

1. Assimilation into character all of the things God has been revealing to me
2. harmony among siblings, spirit of unity and building each-other up rather than tearing down, fighting, or teasing
3. continued peace
4. radiologist would make recommendation for next course of action. They have my films, reports etc and are coming up with next step(I think they must just have my paperwork in a stack and are waiting to get to it)
5. Parenting – help kids focus on being a team, building each-other up. Doing school effectively, finding their strengths and disciplining with each kids uniqueness in mind
6. Going to bed by or near 11p, rather than later. That I would feel tired at that time. This is when I usually get my energy.
7. Restful sleep- Lawrence and Heidi
8. Peace and comfort, wisdom, discernment for Lawrence.
9. Malachi has been having nightmares – age appropriate, but please pray that he will no longer have them as we pray together for them to go away and that he’d focus on God, sing a song, or have some other experience of Gods power instead

10. Lastly, shrinking the mass.

I know I’m being prayed for as I have tremendous peace. Thank you to all the Straub siblings for praying for my health and healing, and thank you to all of you who are reading my blog and keeping me in your prayers.

Still waiting to hear from Radiologist their recommondation as to next step. Will update blog when I hear any news.

No comments: