Monday, April 02, 2007

Who's on 2nd? Yes. What? What's on 3rd....

Please pray this with me. Siting a precedence from scripture. 2 Corinthians 1:10-11.... this is Paul sending a letter to the people in Corinth, referring to a difficult time he had in Asia as a missionary.

....."And he did deliver us from mortal danger. And we are confident that he will continue to deliver us. He will rescue us because you are helping by praying for us. As a result, many will give thanks to God because so many people's prayers for our safety have been answered."

This morning was filled with many phone calls trying to get my biopsy specimen sent to UCSF from Stanford. I have talked to countless people this morning, docs, lab techs, billing depts, customer service, and an assundry of others. Bottom line is, I've exhausted my leads and now wait for return calls. The insurance company advised me that Stanford should call for a clearance before performing the pathology, so if they don't, and later bill me, it will involve more legwork and phonecalls, but I will not be responsible for the charges. Praise God for that! Now the specimen needs to get to UCSF for diagnosis so we can move on to the next step.

Thank you for your prayers, and please keep on praying for me.

No comments: