Saturday, March 24, 2007

T-Ball and Oreo Therapy

So I've decided to give up the oreo therapy. It was working ok for me, but has some bad side-effects, and only helped me suppress my symptems. I am being tempted to take up flavored cofee therapy, but am going to limit these sessions.

As I was driving to T-Ball this morning I felt the need to scream at the top of my lungs, just to see if it would be an effective stress reliever. Yes, I was alone in the car, Lawrence took the boys a couple hours earlier for pictures and Saturdays just can't come that early for me. So after 2 minutes of feeling shy about it, I scared myself with a loud scream, then threw in another one for good measure.

Caleb is the big hitter at the game, the coach says, ok move out, he's a good hitter. He hits the pitches! I'm so proud. And Malachi, the cutest little guy on the team. He hits it every time from the T and has been doing well running the bases.

No comments: