Saturday, March 24, 2007

Answered Prayers and More Requests

So as I lay down tonight and another wave of nervous stomach hit me, I finally asked God to show me what I was anxious about and help me not be anxious. Not more than 2 minutes later, I was telling Lawrence what I was concerned about. The biopsy on Wednesday is a huge unknown to me. I don't know how this procedure is going to go down. I am not supposed to eat or drink from 12m on. Since I'm nursing, I think I will end up with a breast infection if I don't drink for that long. How much is this procedure going to hurt, mostly the needles for me actually. How big, how many.... I spoke with the scheduling person, and asked questions and she said she'd make notes to ask the nurse. So Monday I will call the nurse and ask my questions. The other stressor is wanting a contact person at UCSF, so again, Monday I will contact my Nurse Practitioner that I've seen over the last couple of years, and pray she will take the coordinating on for me.

So I wrote my questions, concerns and I feel relief. So simple, I've heard before to write your thoughts when you can't sleep, but filed it with other trivia. So now, we'll see if this theory works.

No comments: