Tuesday, March 20, 2007

After the MRI

So I had the MRI this afternoon. I asked to see the images, and was even able to get a CD made of the images they took. I had unbelievable peace today going into the scan. I had a dye injected for some of the images..... After seeing the images, I have been a bit shaken up. I really expected this thing to be gone by now.

Please pray for Lawrence. He had a bad flare up of gout early this morning, 2a or so. He drove to work and couldn't go in, then drove home, all in San Jose traffic. While I'm writing this blog though, he is outside teaching Caleb to catch, with the other boys help of course. His toe has gotten a bit better, but hurts to put flat on ground or to touch.

Please keep on praying for the miracles to overflow beyond what any mind has conceived in all areas of our lives.

No comments: