Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Getting High at the hospital- groovy

Having been so nervous leading up to this biopsy, it was a breeze really. I had verced and phentenol. Wow! That stuff is great! I can't say enough about how much I enjoyed the drugs! I wasn't nervous, I even asked for a piece of the mass and they totally ignored me, 2x! I should have asked when I was sober.

The procedure was late, I got wheeled into a hallway and left for a while, so timing is a bit foggy. After the biopsy, while under the bliss of drugs, I had an X-Ray, why, I still don't know. After that, I got wheeled back to recovery, spent and hour drinking water, listening to Lawrence read readers digest jokes. Some of them are real stumpers, don't know how they ended up in there, but others made me cry.

So, the results should be in sometime in the next week. 3-5 days, or until they get them done.

Thank you for your faithful prayers. Don't stop:)

1 comment:

Paula said...

Oh Groovy! They probably thought you were really sensitive to the drugs when you asked for a piece! Glad it was a breeze. Hope your boys all fared very well.
xo- P