Friday, March 23, 2007

Insurance

Thank you for your continued prayers for peace and healing. When I have a blood draw or anything related to needles, I find my stomach is upside down. I had a blood draw a couple hours ago. I have that nervous feeling right now, impending something, although it is better than before the blood draw. It comes in waves. Please pray that I can live in the moment, and learn to either live with this nervous feeling or be rid of it.

Thank you Lord for your faithfulness, the insurance approved the change to UCSF as of April 1st instead of May 1st. Now I am praying that the change from the Bay Valley Med center in the East Bay is smooth and I don't have to waste time during the change-over. I have asked UCSF to request the MRI info from Eden Hospital, and asked Eden to send the MRI info to UCSF, so hopefully one way or the other it will get to where it needs to be.

Silas is growling at the ants that are on the floor eating the hard boiled eggs he threw there earlier. Such joy at what I detest:)

With the hot weather today, Caleb and Malachi are shooting eachother with water blasters.

Caleb and Malachi are enjoying T-Ball with Lawrence in Fremont, on Saturdays and 1-2 evenings during the week. A great opportunity for Papa and the boys to enjoy something together.

And now for family movie night......STAR WARS..........Episode anything:)

No comments: