Thursday, March 22, 2007

Biopsy

Thanks for so many prayers for peace, I am experiencing supernatural peace. My next step is to have a biopsy. This is scheduled for Wednesday March 28 at 11:30a. I go to admitting at 9:30a to fill out paperwork and get ready. Lawrence will be with me. My friend Paula will be with Silas, Caleb and Malachi will be at BSF (Bible Study Fellowship) with Grammie.

My understanding is that this will be done by an invasive radiologist during a Cat-scan. So far each catscan and MRI was done with an IV for contrast die. I was told by the scheduler that this is done with local anesthetic, and no IV will be used. I will be sent to surgery recovery for about an hour after this procedure.

Please continue to pray for Gods healing and peace, obedient spirits, harmony, gentleness, building eachother up. Also pray the time I spend with the boys now is focused enjoyable time where I am not divided in my mind.

The growth I have gone through in the last 5-6 days has been so intense. I feel as though I am a crysalis, about to break out as a butterfly. The information I have received about how I have been coping with pieces of my life in the past has not been working for me and I will now deal with things differently.

1 comment:

Sally B. said...

Thanks for the update, Heidi. We are praying God will fill you with healing and peace. Your faith shows!
Love,
Aunt Sally