Monday, March 26, 2007

It's Raining it's pouring

A scheduler from Eden called this morning saying my Dr does not have privileges there, and this means I may have to have my procedure postponed. After I called my docs nurse, she called Eden and they told her no prob Bob. So who's right? Who knows? The plot thickens........

I'm waiting for a call from the nurse at Eden now. Hopefully the paperwork will be handled properly and I'll not have to postpone the biopsy. The up side to postponing is that the procedure will have to be done at UCSF since my insurance has been moved to UCSF effective April 1st. Thank you Lord. I can see the blessing in that already! So I will stop angsting.

A total 3 child meltdown occurred today starting while on the phone. It lasted for 15-30 minutes, Argh. Yes, Dianne, you heard the beginning of that. Please pray for harmony, and peace and the boys building each other up. My attention has been divided. The three are happily playing together now. Just needed to push the reset button. Some attention, some protein a drive in the car and happening upon a house being torn down by an excavator..... That was cool! Then playing in the rain.

Back to the biopsy, I will most likely be sedated for this, new information:-o. I'll keep you posted to what type, if I can find this out before I get there(slightly joking). I just spoke with scheduling from Eden again, and it's a busy day for the doc and nurse and they should call me sometime today. 2 hours before the biopsy they were planning on going over all of this with me. Crazy me, just like to know what I'm getting into before I get there:-0

No comments: