Thursday, July 10, 2008

Fun Fun Fun

La piece de resistance.
May I present the completed work bench in it's new home. Already has some interesting paraphernalia on it. The straight lines you see are where Lawrence drew so the kids could nail to their hearts content, and they did, as you can see below. Malachi straightening that nail. Caleb watching Papa in the shed. My friend Amber has a diaper business. What is unusual, is you can purchase pre-cut, pre-washed fabric and sew yourself and save a bundle over most diapers out there and have great all in one diapers. She's spoiled me by giving me prototypes and misc along the way. One of the features I like, among many, they are so adjustable, allowing you to skip sizes. I'm so thrilled to have these diapers! Here's the link to check it out. http://www.diaperkit.com/ This is what the 'kit' looks like. I never made the plunge and bought a whole luxurious set, until now! We've been using, Indian unbleached, I know, I just started talking a foreign language. Bottom line, I don't sew, Lawrence was going to the Philippines, so we had him bring the kits with him and find a seamstress there. They weren't ready when he left, so his Auntie Berna graciously brought them back with her. We just got them today, and needless to say, we're all excited about them, just look at the Aquino men folk. Lawrence is wearing 3 I think. Silas enjoying his new diapers!

Lawrence, leading the fun. He is so able to not take himself too seriously. I love that about him.
While the following was taking place, Silas was in Spotland. What's the deal with that Spot? And on to the wall climbing....... Glad I painted this hallway!

How about this way?
Ninja Jr here. Missing is the door-jam photo. If you look at the series, you'll notice he's climbed down the hallway. This is truly the 'Jumping Spider'.
Kickin' back And done!

No comments: