Sunday, July 06, 2008

Did you know 15 years after our wedding celebration, both my flower girl and ring bearer are adults? Last night I realized I wasn't as young as I think I am, though still young enough. I fully embrace where I'm at, while being surprised at some of these revelations. I watched a show on TV. Not too old a show, I thought! 1999. One of the actors, obviously a teenager, is someone I recognized from modern TV, the guy from Numbers. Wow! He was just a kid a few years ago!

Digital photography has become normal in the last 15 years. If you're still using film, your one of a few, in my world I don't know anyone. The Internet is fast and you can research anything in only a few moments, maybe not thoroughly, but still, I don't think we even had a computer 15 years ago, although Lawrence was a techie guy back then. He created Rbase databases for a couple of companies. One even told him that's how he was catapulted into the $$$ he made in the next 10 years following.

3 kids later, 3 surgeries. C-section, apendectomy(Lawrence), and open chest. That sounds like old people sharing battle wounds! I guess this is how they get that way, one year at a time:)

Just thinking, sharing my mind with you.

No comments: