Monday, June 18, 2007

Surgery date set :-o

Now it's getting real! My pre-op appointment is Friday, 22June @ 8:30a. For those of you, who, like me think that is next month, that's this Friday! Surgery is scheduled for 6a Monday 25June.

Of course this experience wouldn't be complete if there wasn't some kind of wrench in the works. I have to take a pulminary function test before this date. There are no appointments, available, so surgery will be cancelled if I cannot get one before surgery! I have a pretty high tolerence for stress right now with all of your prayers, but this makes it stressful for me.

Please pray for a quick cancellation or not needing pulm. function test or ????? Please and thank you for bringing me before the Lord in prayer. We are really going to need to be carried by your support through these next 3-4 weeks.

No comments: