Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Pet scan rescheduled

My insurance denied the pre-authorization for the pet cat-scan. I was in the middle of another busy project, and had to add dealing with calling. I finally found a wonderful, helpful person, Aurelia(please pray for her to be blessed and to know Christ). Unfortunately, after an appeals proccess yesterday, I was denied again.

Had to cancel my appointment 6p last night. At least I didn't have to get up for a 7a appointment. I did get a call today around 12n that after my doctor called this morning, that I am now approved! SO, the pet-cat-scan is now scheduled for June 12, at 2p. Then on Friday, June 15 @ 12n I meet with the Thoracic surgeon to go over everything.

Will keep you posted as I find out any new news.

We put a bid on a cool house in Castro Valley, there was another offer, without the contingencies we had, so they are making a counter offer to the other people. Bummer, but that free's up some brain cells for other life. The timing wasn't great, but it was a great house, one that doesn't come up too often. Since we didn't get this one, I'm sure God's plan for us is amazingly better. It would have been good, but we wait on the Lord, his plans are immeasurably better than any eye has seen, mind conceived...

No comments: