Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Radioactive milk

In the interest of keeping Silas from getting Radiation poisoning, I had to watch him sadly fall asleep without nursing. After what seemed like hours of inconsolable screaming in the middle of the night, I decided to rewire his brain and turn the T.V. on so I could get some sleep. It worked for a while. Once my back was stuck in a sideways position, I picked him up to bring him to bed upstairs.......screams..... It was a hard night. This was pretty close to the age when I night weaned both Caleb and Malachi, but I don't have the motivation of an impending baby to give me the willingness to go through this more than 1 night!

I went to my moms to pump to releave myself. I had no idea I had enough milk to be this uncomfortable, I hadn't nursed since Tuesday morning. There's nothing to make you feel contaminated with radiation, like having to throw the containers away as well as the milk.

No comments: