Wednesday, October 01, 2008

A planner abroad returns home

Due to my virus, or my 22,012,893,814 viruses I seem to have on my computer, I have not added my sisters very cool blog to my list yet, but here is a link. http://aplannerabroad.blogspot.com/

Very fun to peruse, pictures, stories. She has made it back home safe and sound, PRAISE GOD for this. Sounds like she had a great time, did some great work, met some neat people, and of course came home with a local dress.

I must have overcommitted my life. I keep no-showing parts of my life. I have things planned every day right now, on top of homeschooling. Things that are set times, not show up if, or when it works. I was so consumed with not forgetting a Thursday obligation, I thought it was Thursday and didn’t drop my kids off at BSF with my mom! Oops. My planning calendar starts today, guess it will be more required than not. Our home is more fun, provides more activities for the kids, there was no “what are we doing today” to get me looking at the calendar. Just working on writing, reading, won’t bore you, school. We no-showed for speech last Thursday.

The house is upside down, hasn’t been put together yet. That will give more peace in my mind once we get to that. Not quite sure when this will work out. Looking for a new dentist, all our dentist appointments are due now, how cool to be able to look locally, change. A bit hard for me.

Just got an email that I can take a look at a trampoline. Hope it works out!

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Ooooh! Trampoline. Maybe I come visit more often and play on the bouncy fun thing!