Sunday, October 19, 2008

Chimps that Massage

We went to the zoo yesterday, and I wish I'd taken a picture of the Chimpanzee area.  
It looked a lot like this:








Silas was hanging around me, waiting for his nightly tummy massage.  He's been having tummy aches in the evenings ( I found the source of the dairy).  He's been clean for 2 days:)   While Silas was waiting, he was carrying around a container of coconut oil, since it's a solid, I was cool with that.  I was putting up pictures in the bare hallway, and he began giving my shins a massage.  He stuck with it, then later, had me lay down and gave me a 1/2 hour massage!  It felt good too!  

He said he was massaging like Malachi who has given Silas a belly massage before.  Gotta give credit where credits due!  Yes, I'm braggin' on my babies:)

No comments: