Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Light at End of Tunnel Shining Through!

Some of you may be wondering if I can feel your prayers, I can. I have been sustained throughout this experience by them. So many of you have said to me you feel bad because you cannot do what you wish you could. Prayer is no small thing! It is more powerful than any of us can comprehend, so don't forget to keep on keeping on in praying! Also, so many of you have brought a meal, vacuumed my floor, washed my dishes, done load/s of laundry, sat with me, hung out with my kids. If you did this only 1x, that has contributed to the whole of having the caregiving I needed. We each have such busy lives, and can do what we can, and I have experienced first hand what one person doing what they can on a multiplied scale can do for me! I have had people helping when I needed, for how many weeks now?!? I am humbled and awed by the blessings of service I have received and continue to receive from God through you.

I am so grateful for what you have done for me as an individual and as a group. I have had my eyes opened to a support system around me that when I fell down, you were there to pick me up. Very Ecclesiastical. The sweetness of life.

Ok enough effusing! Wanted you to know I know and am thankful.

No comments: