Sunday, May 25, 2008

A Caulking Story

I have been working my self into total exhaustion and have become completely overwhelmed . As I shared this with my sister, she reminded me that if God is going to give me the next house, it would not be based on my exhausting myself, but God doesn't need me to work miracles. Imagine that! Don't misunderstand, I believe in doing my part to be available...but giving from what I don't have..... always relearning and applying these lessons. I am so relieved, I spent today doing nothing! At the end of the day, I was able to finish caulking the shower.

After "un-caulking" the shower several days ago, and not having access to the shower all this time, I am so tiredly excited to have this project completed! Not so simple as I had hoped.

We are still waiting on the house I mentioned earlier, Dennis Ct. While it seems so perfect, we don't have our ducks in a row to get it if they offered it to us at this point. The Realtor said the lenders were planning on making a decision this upcoming week. So, we continue to prepare the house for sale, and need to sell before we can purchase. God can do anything, so we wait and live while the future unfolds.

No comments: