Sunday, January 27, 2008

mudman returns

I should have known I'd have another opportunity sometime to show you my mudman. Silas covered himself in (ajax), yikes. I ran and grabbed the camera, then cleaned him up. I recognized the smell, but it didn't click that it was ajax until I found the evidence. I haven't used it for cleaning in a while, have moved to natural stuff so kids won't have problems with toxic exposure! Ironic I know!



Too much work to download the camera now, will add another time.



We are praying God will bless our family with a move to Fremont. We are looking to rent in the Glenmore area. This would cut 1 hour off of lawrence's daily commute, and bring us closer to a hopeschool, church community. We are in a great commuting location now to anywhere in the bay area, but that also means, not too much community right here.

Please join us in prayer that the Lord will reveal the best for us, beyond what we could have asked for, conceived in our mind or heard of. When the Lord moves and blesses, he gives so much, for our ability to bless others, build our testimony and whatever I can't even think of.



A home with a kitchen as the heart, a yard big enough for a large trampaline, a place for homeschooling base, it's own room.

No comments: