Thursday, September 06, 2007

All in a days work



I've decided that I'm going to make my best effort to behave as though I am physically normal, being careful, not cautious. My fist day going out on the town without a chaperon, OK to the park, was documented by ABC, channel 7 news. A piece about the poor air quality we suffer from in this hot weather. The link may change, but as of now it is http://abclocal.go.com/kgo/front Then there is a picture of kid/s on swings. The title is 'Effective Ways to Avoid Breathing Bad Air'. Our second time this year to make it into the news. CBS, channel 5, filmed the boys up on Mt. Diable during a snow flurry, I'm not really sure the proper terminology, lots of snow, it was coming down in clumps instead of flakes. I had no idea snow did that. Not much experience with it. Usually I've seen it in Tahoe when it's about 70 degrees out:)

Toddler antics since my last post... RED play dough all over living room carpet. Yes, the same carpet that was recently given a face-lift. Time for another one, so soon. Silas turned 2 yesterday. With all the fun stories, some of you may have been able to guess his age.

After our day out at the park, we stopped at the thrift store to get rid of 4 big bags of stuff, then went in, gotta get rid of 'stuff' to bring 'stuff' in. Some days there just isn't much, today wasn't one of those days. It felt like Christmas. I spent 20 bucks on some great books, fun strap to your arm, electronic shooting sounds... and pirate swords. Nice puzzle of the solar system, Battleship! Yay! And a few gifts for a gift box(AKA gift closet) I'm starting. A very busy day, and yes I was VERY tired when I got home.

Silas starts his first day of BSF(Bible Study Fellowship) tomorrow with Malachi and Grammie. He's such a big boy now. He is excited about it. He has done a lot of crying at the door when his brothers left him behind.

No comments: