Monday, September 22, 2008

Wanted: One Superwoman

Where did the Superwoman go who could push through any project, any time? I seem to have lost my superpowers.
Silas had a barky cough 2 nights ago, and was totally miserable. He’s looking better now. I’ve got the adult version of his cold, throat hurts, feel cruddy. It went to my lungs this time. Never have been susceptible in my lungs before, well, except for that open chest surgery. Please pray the others stay healthy!
Especially pray for Lawrence. He’s been putting so much time into the Hayward house, he’s really going to need to rest, and I don’t think that’s in his plans. His superpowers appear to be in effect still, long day, pushing, pushing. Pray for overall health for him, heart stay healthy, lungs, arteries, whatever God puts on your heart.

No comments: