Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Really Moving This Time (I hope)

Hold on to your seat folks! The Aquino's are about to move to Fremont.

We're off to the Mission San Jose hills area. Mission Blvd Exit off of 680/ Warren exit off of 880. We've moved every 10-12 months for the first four years of our marriage before our current house that we've been in for 11 years now!

Back to the new house. We are on a month-to-month lease, so who knows what this means for us. We are gaining a bedroom and a family room. And did I mention 13,000 sf of unadulterated yard, ready for holes, forts, composting, and general kid stuff. The best part is it can't be ruined, it's pretty rough looking, so likely can only get better with some TLC.

I'm thinking 'Going Tribal', open house on Friday afternoons, jump on the trampoline(looking for one), dig a hole, climb a tree or two.

I laugh because the kitchen is a smaller than our soon to be old one. Humility, and blessing. They go hand in hand. I've been on this kick about Americans wanting so much more than we need, and wanting a bigger everything. Well, I am a typical American, in process of heart change. Trying to figure out where material needs and blessings and blessing others all fits in my life.

All right, I'll sign off now and post pictures later. We will be getting the key Saturday, Aug 30th. Lord willing. I've said things and been wrong too many times. For those just tuning in, this is a rental house, and we are renting our house out.

We are renting our Hayward house to our next door neighbors. Great guys, 6 dogs. I know, I know. They are planning on staying till 2012, and we've lived next to them for 5 years, even house-sat for them, and their house was cleaner than ours. That's enough out of you. Stop laughing! The dogs do sound like a pound when they get barking, as little dogs do. No situation is perfect, however, good tenants, with proven track record. I'll bet on them. Why would our neighbors move next door to our house? Their landlord is the sister to one guy, too much drama to go into, but they want out. Guess we'll be painting different colors on the duplex huh?(we own one side they own the other)

No comments: